Mom’s Guide to Fitness & Style
As a First Time Mom, we are learning a new balancing act and it was recently I was able to identify how as a Mom we can combine Fitness & Style into our hectic schedules!
We already have the pressure of being the perfect Mom, so making time for ourselves to maintain our fitness and health is extremely challenging.
[This post was sponsored by Reebok as part of an Influence Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.]
Hey Mom, How do you keep up your fitness routine?
This has been one of my greatest struggles. Between getting all the sleep we need and keeping up with household chores its been hard finding time for self-care.
How many stores do you go to that include what you need for the entire family?
My Mom’s Guide to Fitness & Style includes taking 30 minutes for fitness in the morning before my toddler is awake, 30 minutes of outdoor playtime after we get home from daycare and finding the perfect combination of fitness & style.
My extra motivation was finding the perfect pair of Fun, Stylish and Comfortable shoes!
I recently went to Academy Sports & Outdoors as my Mother’s Day Spring Treat and found the perfect pair of Reebok’s!
These are now my favorite pair of shoes! I am ready to go buy a second pair! Here’s why……
- Adjusting your Morning Routine for 30 minutes of fitness prior to getting ready for the day. This includes setting out my workout outfit the night before.
- Wake up an hour early, allow yourself to wake up and find your perfect fitness video or head to your local gym. For me I alternate between cardio online via YouTube or Amazon Prime Video and heading to the gym in our complex. I find the variation really helps me keep it fun. In those 30 minutes it feels satisfying watching fat burn mode on my Fitbit that you can also purchase from Academy Sports & Outdoor!
- Taking my pair of Reebok’s with me in the car.
- Having my Reebok’s already with me and a change of clothes I can easily change in the car has helped fit in an extra 30 minutes of fitness. This now brings you to an hour a day!
- Fitting in my end of day fitness typically is something a little more fun which involves my Toddler.
- It makes for the perfect bonding, fitness and last burst of energy for your end of the day! This has included a stop at the local park where we are chasing after each other or climbing the playground. Running on some wilderness trails so he can take in the new scenery and even a trip to the local store and not using the shopping cart!
Enjoy the season Mom’s. Lets get our fitness back on track together!
See more of their products at on Academy Sports & Outdoors Social Channels; Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.